I’m excited to share my interview with Boris Demaria. CoFounder and CEO of WooRank. This is an amazing and essential website checker to grow your business on the web, get a leg up on your competition and dramatically improve your SEO.
Demaria started his career in publishing and advertising, then shifted gears to digital strategy and SEO projects. He and his partner founded WooRank to provide nontechy users with detailed reports highlighting website SEO problems and explaining how to fix them. Today, the process has been simplified to such an extent that no initial SEO background or advanced development skills are required to benefit from the tool. That’s big.
The Advantages of WooRank’s Website Checker
Designed to help nontechies and geeks alike, the service takes much of the guesswork out of SEO optimization. WooRank screens websites and turns the data into clear reports with actionable insights and steps to improve rankings.
Boris explains that before WooRank launched in January 2010, a comparison of your website vs. your competitors could only be conducted by experts. Now they cut out the need for a costly “middle man” and given even a novice direct access to details that can improve your website rating.
User Friendly Service Delivers the SEO Goods
This automated website checker is surprisingly user friendly just enter a URL for any website and you’ll instantly get a free report that:
- Grades a site’s online marketing effectiveness on a 100 point scale
- Provides details about 50+ SEOrelated factors including keywords, usability and social monitoring
- Delivers actionable tips to help improve your website’s ranking
- Allows you to input peer websites and generates a report to compare performance
- Produces a prioritized task list so you know where to start improvements
Once you get your hands on the WooRank report, you can achieve and maintain high ranking in search engines, track social media impact, understand local SEO input and finetune online marketing campaigns.
Dynamic Tool Keeps Pace with Algorithm Updates
Demaria says WooRank is continuously updated to account for changes in search engine algorithms as soon as they become effective. This makes the website checker a dynamic, uptotheminute service. Since the site’s launch, they have constantly made design improvements to increase their clients’ productivity.
Cool WooRank Factoids
- 178 countries have active WooRank users
- 6 languages are available on WooRank
- 800,000 unique monthly visitors
- 192,000 unique websites are reviewed monthly by free users
- 3 Million websites reviewed over the last year
- 8 nationalities are represented on the 20 member WooRank team
If you are ready to dominate online, visit www.WooRank.com and discover how you can improve your site’s SEO with this easy website checker.